The journey towards becoming a Londoner continues despite the wintry weather making me wish for nothing more than a cosy weekend tucked up in bed.
Here’s some things you might want to add to your London list.
- If you want to explore but aren’t braving the outdoors, then London’s museums will keep you busy on a wet and windy day. Apart from keeping you dry they’re also architecturally stunning – especially the Natural History Museum.
- Take a walk along the Thames at night.
- Your hands may be frozen from the cold but get out and make the most of the brisk early mornings before the rest of the city wakes up.
- Wherever you are in London always take in the buildings. New or old they make for some great photographic material.
- Visit your nearest park and just people watch your lunch break away.