A bucket list – everyone has one, whether it’s a daredevil to do list, foodies checklist, or if you’re like me it ends up being an ever growing travel wish list.
Here’s what I’ve accomplished in my journey so far:
- Followed the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Enjoyed safaris in Kenya.
- Lived in Australia, India, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
- Worked in Barcelona for my year abroad.
- Seen the Northern Lights in Scandinavia.
- Come face to face with gorillas in Rwanda.
- Explored Canada from coast to coast.
- Seen the Atacama Desert and Easter Island.
With the start of the new year I thought I would scrawl down the places I’d like to see and things I’d like to do most. So in no particular order here goes!
- Swim with marine iguanas in the Galapagos
- California dreaming road trip style.
- Go hiking in the Faroe Islands.
- Get back to nature in the Azores.
- Be a Game of Thrones nerd in Croatia.
- Backpack around South America.
I’ve got a lot of grand plans as you can see, so wish me luck!